sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

The loudness of your silence is breaking my soul.
Face the truth must be less painful than hear your mouth saying nothing.
But I don't judge you. Sometimes when we don't say a word we mean much more.
Really, don't you worry about me. I'm ok, I always am.
Life pass so fast and I already caused so much pain that I now can understand and accept the destiny doing the same to me.
I don't cry anymore. I don't ask why.
I just put my headphone and hear your steps getting far from me on the repeat.
It's ok, people always go away from me, 'cause I don't deserve them. I don't deserve you.
One day, like the other times, my soul will mend.
And I will find a way to break it again and again.
'Cause I'm no devil, but my sickness make me do evil.
And sometimes this evil turn back to me.
I call it justice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário